A marquee indoor court shoe that provides stability and durability. Effective on the squash, badminton, racquetball and indoor pickleball courts because of the Gel cushioning system that has been a hallmark of Asics premium performance shoes for many years. Traction on multiple indoor court surfaces is never in question thanks to the wet grip outsole. An excellent option for any player serious about their gear, the Asics Gel Blast 4 is a favourite for amateur and professional players.
- GEL - ASICS GEL is a silicone-based cushioning system designed to meet the needs of both professional and recreational athletes. Forefoot GEL reduces the loading forces as the foot moves into propulsion, improving performance and minimizing the risk of injury.
- DuoMAx Support System - A dual-density midsole system position to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- WET GRIP - An outsole made from special organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Impact guidance System (I.G.S) - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- NC Rubber - Compound containing more natural rubber content than traditionally sold rubber, resulting in enhanced traction.
- Solyte Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
I had purchased these shoes in the past and haven’t found a shoe like this (Kudos to the Gel Blast 3-5) that are built this way. If you have wide feet and need more support, these shoes are for you. They are heavier but they are solid pick. I have tried the Gel Blast 6 and the Gel Blast FF but they are much narrower.