The Diadem Elevate FS 98 Tour is a player’s racket for the modern game so you can control the court with increased stability and power. Featuring Flex Stabilization System (FS), the first technology to utilize patent pending rib structure in the frame that combines high density foam and HMT Carbon, strategically placed to create a stable and powerful frame with superior feel. The Elevate 98 Tour has a very maneuverable weight and balance giving player’s every advantage from all areas of the court. The Diadem Elevate FS 98 Tour also has a 16x20 string pattern for the perfect blend of precision and spin to control the court.
Diadem Elevate FS 98 Tour Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.6 oz. / 330 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Strung Balance: 5 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 64
- Beam Width: 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Impact Shield
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended Tension: 45 - 55 lbs.
- Grip: Diadem Vintage Feel Hybrid
- Product Code: RK-FS-ELV-TOUR