The Prince Tour 95 is a true player's racquet that delivers excellent stability and play for players that want a classic frame. Similar to the 2015 Tour 95, this update features Twaron in the racquet layup for improved comfort. Continuing with the TeXtreme tradition, this racquet has spread woven fibres for improved stability while Twaron filaments add extra vibration dampening to give a very comfortable feel at ball impact. The 16x19 string pattern in a 95 square inch racquet head will give players a classic feel and play that's been updated with some of the latest technologies for added pop and stability. If you have a big swing and want to go after every ball, the Prince Tour 95 is definitely for you. Precision, spin and reliable, this racquet stands out in the Prince Tour lineup as a must.
Prince Tour 95 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 95 sq. in. / 613 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.7 oz. / 333 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Strung Balance: 9 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 322
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 19 mm
- Composition: Graphite, TeXtreme, Twaron
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 55 lbs.
- Prince Power Level 750