Pro Stringer Platinum has upgraded to version 2.0, improving the accuracy of stringingmaintaining a smoother process. The major changes include an upgrading casing, improved sensors for tension accuracy, a biangular design Claw Clamp and an enhanced sturdy racquet bar. There are also some upgraded tools to help make the stringing process more seamless.
The tennis racquet stringer & tools all pack up neatly and safely into a hand-held travel bag. Bring it to a tournament, a tennis vacation, or pack it away at home when guests are over. It comes in an all-inclusive package with all the tools & adapters needed to start stringing right away, anywhere. Your purchase comes with a dedicated group chat for direct access to our team of professional stringers, award winning engineers, and ATP professional players.
Setup takes 60 seconds then string your racket in under 20 minutes with speed and precision. Pack away in protective carry bag and store in a small draw. No need to take up half the room using a conventional machine. Reliability is having your custom tension every time you play, leading to more consistent performances.
Pro Stringer Platinum 2.0 Tennis Portable Electronic Stringing Machine Specs:
- Height: 17 cm (6.7")
- Width: 9 cm (3.5")
- Depth: 9 cm (3.5")
- Weight: 2kg (4.4 lbs)
- Composition of tension head: Professional-grade metal alloy
- Internals: Industrial-grade motor
- Body: High-end plastic composite.
- Custom racquet bar may be needed for very small head sizes around 90sq in.
- Line voltage: Auto Universal Adjustable Voltage
- Frequency: 50-60Hz, single phase
- Tennis Tension: 34 - 70 lbs.
- Pro Stringer Platinum 2.0 Machine (New)
- Multi-Purpose Pliers (New)
- String Clippers
- Racquet Bar (2 pc.)
- Universal Power Supply (2 pc.)
- Mounting Post
- Frame Retainers (x2)
- Butterfly Screws
- XL Table Clamp
- Universal Adapter x4 USB Ports (New)
- Claw Clamps 1.0 (x2)
- Travel Bag / Carry Bags (3 pc.)
Setup Guide Click Here
How To String with Pro Stringer
How to Easy Tension Pull