- RollBar: An increased radius on the inner side of the outer sole, facilitates rolling the foot inwards and toe push off.
- T.G.S. 62/75 (Torsion Guide System): The distance from heel to the ball of the foot has been designed with extra stability, which ends in the "ballet" line. In front of this line Salming has equipped the shoe with greater flexibility to stimulate the foot's natural movements
- ExoSkeleton: The exo skeleton design stabilizes the foot for lateral movements and reduces pressure at the Metatarsophalangeal joints
- Ergo Heelcup: To stabilize and fixate the heel, Salming has developed a new anatomical Ergo Heel Cup that is slightly longer than the average heel cup
- XR110: The outsole has an extra sticky compound to maximize performance on any indoor court
- Lateral Movement Stabilizer: an especially designed light weight integrated dual torsion unit that supports the foot during fast and irregular lateral movements
- Toe Drag Guard: Enhanced PU reinforced area
- RunLite: The midsole features a special High Abrasion Injection EVA-RunLite, designed to create a nice feel for the court. It is light and responds to the surface from the very first step.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.