Selkirk Vanguard Hybrid Epic Midweight (Black/Crimson) - Demo Rental
The Selkirk Vanguard Hybrid Epic Midweight Pickleball Paddle is forgiving and comfortable paddle with extra plow-through and power The Vanguard Hybrid Epic has a very consistent hitting surface with a large sweet spot. The hitting surface is made up of Quadcore, a bi-directional cross-weave of carbon fibers with a slightly rough feel for great spin and control. Contact on every type of shot is extremely clean and has a slightly rough finish for control and spin. The thick X5 Honeycomb Polymer Core absorbs vibration and provides a soft and comfortable feel. The paddle is protected by Selkirk EdgeSentry, a neutral weight and low-profile edge that maintains the paddle's maneuverability and does not interfere with the paddle's hitting surface. Overall, the Selkirk Vanguard Hybrid Epic Midweight pickleball paddle is a soft and comfortable paddle with extra weight to absorb and redirect your opponents' power. The paddle has a lot of feel and pocketing that leaves you totally connected to the ball without sacrificing power.
Selkirk Vanguard Hybrid Epic Midweight Pickleball Paddle (Black/Crimson) Specs:
- Weight: 7.7 - 8.2 oz.
- Surface Texture: Rough
- Surface Material: Carbon Fiber
- Core Material: Polymer
- Core Thickness: 16 mm
- Paddle Length: 15.75 in.
- Paddle Width: 8.0 in.
- Handle Length: 5.25 in.
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Grip: Selkirk Vanguard Geo Grip
- Colour: Black
- Made in the USA
- USA Pickleball Approved
- Product Code: 1456_VANGUARD-EPIC-MID-CB
RacquetGuys Demo Policy
- There is no fee for demos ordered online for instore pickup
- Each customer may rent up to 3 demos at a time. Orders with more than 3 demos on it will be cancelled.
- Customers must show government issued photo ID upon pickup
- The demo period is for a total of 7 business days from when the racquets are ordered.
- Currently, online demos are only available for instore pickup.
- Racquets not returned on time will be subject to a $10 late fee per day.
- If the racquet is not returned to us, or is returned to us broken due to misuse, the customer will be responsible the full cost of the new frame