Equipped with the smallest head size in the Clash v2 lineup for premium precision, the Wilson Clash 98 v2 tennis racquet combines a stunning design with supreme performance for more advanced players. Wilson's FortyFive carbon construction, teams up with a revised layup at the tip of the hoop to create incredible flex and stability alongside a larger sweet spot. Players who prefer more head-light feel will love the extra weight in the handle for additional control over the racquet head, while the substantial weight of the Wilson Clash 98 v2 delivers excellent plow-through and depth from all over the court.
Wilson Clash 98 v2 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.5 oz. / 326 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.9 oz. / 310 g.
- Strung Balance: 8 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 325
- Flex: 60
- Beam Width: 24 mm / 24 mm / 24 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Pro Performance
- Product Code: WR074211