The Ultra 100 v4 ushers in a new generation of Ultra with supreme style and invigorating performance. Thanks to new construction and geometry, this racket plays, unlike any Ultra before it. Highlighted by the integration of FORTYFIVE° into the lay-up for a softer, more comfortable feel along with enhanced stability, this frame upgrades the delivery of easy power for its users. Key geometrical updates include an expanded Sweet Spot Channel at the tip of the hoop for extra power and reduced bulk in the beams for a sleeker, more aerodynamic look. The Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings, while Wilson's Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response. Performance is pivotal but looks matter. The revolutionary design integrates beautiful, color-shifting blue tones with a matte finish for a captivating look. Tennis is one of the highest polluting sports on our planet. Wilson acknowledges this by using Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet, and end cap components to reduce environmental footprint.
Wilson Ultra 100 v4 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 316
- Flex: 71
- Beam Width: 24 mm / 26.5 mm / 24.25 mm
- Composition: Carbon Fiber Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Pro Performance
- Product Code: WR108311