The Babolat Boost Aero share the cosmetics of one of the most iconic racquets that Babolat produces, the Pure Aero. A lighter , more affordable frame, this is most suitable for juniors transitioning to their first adult racquet, or anyone just starting to pickup this wonderful game for the first time. The slightly larger midplus head size provides a bigger sweet spot for added forgiveness and power. The Woofer System technology adds more comfort and control to each shot.
Babolat Boost Aero (Pre-strung) Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 102 sq. in. / 660 sq. cm.
- Length: 26.9 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.8 oz. / 278 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.2 oz. / 260 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Pts. Head Heavy
- Swingweight: 277
- Flex: 70
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 55 lbs.
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Uptake
- Product Code: 121242