Taking the marriage of power and control to new levels, the Magnum 130 nXS, has been built wide and stiff to expand the sweetspot and maximize the benefits of its Vibra Plate head. With a light dynamic weight of 130, this Magnum is easy to swing; but with its large string surface is very forgiving of mis-hits, and can hit very hard when needed. The Magnum 130 nXS offers the largest head size (523 sq.cm) of any racquet on the market. The Magnum 130 has tremendous power due to the enlarged sweet spot. Vibra Plate technology in the head ensures a vibration dampened hit and the Nano Carbon fibre (nXS) provides excellent durability. The racquets weight is 140g with a head light balance. It is stiff and makes an excellent choice for doubles play as well as singles.
Black Knight Magnum 130 nXs Squash Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 523 sq. cm
- Weight: 140 g.
- Head Shape: Tear Drop
- Throat: Open
- Balance: Head Light
- Dynamic Weight: 130
- Rigidity Index (RF): 92
- Composition: Extreme Modulas Graphite / Carbon nXS
- String Pattern Style: Standard
- String Pattern: 14 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 25 - 29 lbs.
RacquetGuys Demo Policy
- There is no fee for demos ordered online for instore pickup
- Each customer may rent up to 3 demos at a time. Orders with more than 3 demos on it will be cancelled.
- Customers must show government issued photo ID upon pickup
- The demo period is for a total of 7 business days from when the racquets are ordered.
- Currently, online demos are only available for instore pickup.
- Racquets not returned on time will be subject to a $10 late fee per day.
- If the racquet is not returned to us, or is returned to us broken due to misuse, the customer will be responsible the full cost of the new frame