Hugely popular in Black Knight's range for many years, the Quicksilver plays with a combination of speed, power and control that few racquets can match. Aerodynamically slender, with a bridged design, this tough, light 130g frame is evenly balanced, and vibration-free. The Power Channel increases string surface without increasing head size. The Quicksilver nXS is an outstanding choice for both hard hitters and control players. Incorporated into the High Modulus Graphite are Quartz Carbon fibres for even greater strength and durability. This model has Ashaway PowerNick 18 string which is a thin 18 gauge, yet the Zyex fibres that make up the string provide for the best tension holding capabilities available. The Quicksilver nXS also comes with our #1 selling cushion grip, Rad Cushion, for the ultimate in grip control.
Black Knight Quicksilver nXS Squash Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 487 sq. cm
- Weight: 130 g.
- Head Shape: Tear Drop
- Throat: Closed
- Balance: Even
- Dynamic Weight: 130
- Rigidity Index: RF - 88
- Composition: Graphite, Quartz Carbon
- String Pattern Style: Fan
- String Pattern: 14 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 25 - 29 lbs.
- Grip: Black Knight Rad Cushion
RacquetGuys Demo Policy
- There is no fee for demos ordered online for instore pickup
- Each customer may rent up to 3 demos at a time. Orders with more than 3 demos on it will be cancelled.
- Customers must show government issued photo ID upon pickup
- The demo period is for a total of 7 business days from when the racquets are ordered.
- Currently, online demos are only available for instore pickup.
- Racquets not returned on time will be subject to a $10 late fee per day.
- If the racquet is not returned to us, or is returned to us broken due to misuse, the customer will be responsible the full cost of the new frame