Babolat Pure Aero Rafa exclusively designed for Rafael Nadal, the King of Clay. The Babolat Pure Aero Rafa tennis racquet continues a legacy of premier spin. The 2019 version features many of the same technologies that make Aero racquets so successful and new material that add comfort and control to your game. At 3 and 9 o'clock Babolat has added Cortex Pure Feel to the Babolat Pure Aero Rafa, a technology that offers excellent feel and comfort. CarbonPLYStabilizer in the frame is a new generation of high performance carbon fibers that provide more control and stability. Babolat's classic Aerodynamic Frame integrates bumper and grommets for an optimal design that increases racquet head speed for even greater access to spin. In the Babolat Pure Aero Rafa string bed is FSI Spin, a more open string pattern combined with iconic Babolat Woofer System for maximum spin. If you play with plenty of spin and like to push opponents around with high bouncing balls, look no further than the Babolat Pure Aero Rafa.
Babolat Pure Aero Rafa Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 324
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Pure Cortex Feel
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 59 lbs.
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Pro
- Product Code: 101455