The Pure Aero Rafa 2023 introduces a brand new specification to one of the most popular racquet families in modern day tennis. The 11.9 oz. strung weight and being 1 Pt. head light (strung balance), this racquet plays like a Pure Aero Tour crossed with a Pure Aero Team. As with most Babolat racquets, the Pure Aero Rafa 2023 continues the legacy of Aeromodular Beam and the Woofer Grommet system, as well as the more contemporary FSI Spin Technology. FSI implements wider cross spacing for a tighter grip on the ball. It's like ordering spin with a side of spin. Players who love a hefty stick, have found their promised land. The days of adding packages of lead tape to your favorite racquet has ended.
Not only is this a lovely racquet to wield on court, but also a collectors item for the true racquet enthusiast.
Babolat Pure Aero Rafa Origin (2023) Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.9 oz. / 326 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.2 oz. / 317 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 371
- Flex: 70
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 59 lbs.
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Pro
- Product Code: 101509