The ProKennex Black Ace Pro tennis racquet brings a dialed in head size to the arm-friendly player's frame. Very well suited for the modern game, the ProKennex Black Ace Pro features a head light balance for fast racquet head speed, a thin frame profile and very arm-friendly flex rating. Players that like to turn defense into offense quickly will love the relatively easy to use weight of this racquet. At 305 grams with a 4 points head light balance, the ProKennex Black Ace Pro can cut through the air and contact very quickly for great spin potential and player generated power. A classic racquet for the modern game, the ProKennex Black Ace Pro utilizes Kinetic technology in throughout the frame for exceptional vibration dampening and power without sacrificing any feel for the ball. Adding to the frame's impressive response and flex, ProKennex adds FlexLogic for optimal bend and snapback, giving you more dwell time on the string bed. A modern player's frame, the ProKennex Black Ace Pro is a step ahead for players that want precision, feel and arm-friendly performance.
ProKennex Black Ace Pro Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 97 sq. in. / 625 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 305 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 330
- Flex: 55
- Beam Width: 19.5 mm / 19.5 mm / 19.5 mm
- Composition: SpiralTech Graphite, Kinetic Mass
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: ProKennex Synthetic