Tested and approved by Iga Swiatek, the Tecnifibre Tempo 298 Iga (2023) has a name change, but the performance is still the same. A wonderfully crafted tennis racquet for a unbelievably talented player, this frame was created to provide demanding tennis players with speed and controlled power. An improvement from last year is the Dynacore XTC fibre inserts, which limit unwanted vibrations all while enhancing feel. Iga's Tecnifibre Tempo 298 Iga tennis racquet was custom-developed: all the specs have been optimized on the ground with her to get the perfect swing speed in all situations. And with the attention to details she is known for, Iga personalized the look of the racquet with a shiny finish and her signature on the frame reflecting her approval.
Tecnifibre Tempo 298 IGA (2023) Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.0 oz. / 312 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.5 oz. / 298 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 319
- Flex: 71
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 23 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Dynacore, XTC Fibres
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 49 - 55 lbs.
- Grip: Tecnifibre Synthetic
- Product Code: 14TEM2982