Head Boom Team L is a perfect racquet for players that want more power, and is ideally suited for players graduating from a 26 inch junior racquet to a performance full length racquet. The Head Boom Team L features a new head shape for the Head brand and updated Auxetic technology to promote feel. Auxetic, a newly designed racquet yolk construction for improved flexibility while maintaining a solid response. For players that want to maintain feel, the Head Boom Team L has a frame construction that merges an elongated box beam shaft and a powerful head. Adding to the Head Boom Team L's impressive new construction, Graphene Inside is strategically placed to deliver stability and energy transfer you can feel with this racquet. The 16x19 string pattern provides a dynamic combination of power and spin potential for the modern game. Explosive power, sensational feel and a new design make the Head Boom Team L a must for players that want to enjoy every moment on court.
Head Boom Team L Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 107 sq. in. / 690 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.4 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.8 oz. / 279 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.2 oz. / 260 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Pts. Head Heavy
- Beam Width: 26 mm / 26 mm / 26 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene Inside
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 52 - 62 lbs.
- Grip: Head Hydrosorb Pro
- Head Control Power Index: 900
- Product Code: 233532