Head Gravity Team 2023 - Demo Rental
The next chapter in the popular Gravity line is here. The Head Gravity MP 2023 has an teardrop shaped head that provides a very forgiving hitting zone toward the tip of the racquet. This offers up a more powerful and spin-friendly hitting experience. The 2023 model has a slightly more flexible beam, providing better feedback, increased pocketing, and overall feel. The Auxetic technology in the throat returns, acting like smart technology, enabling the racquet to flex according to the impact location of the ball. The ever-so-popular and generational Graphene 360+ and SpiralFibers technology combines stability, effortless power, and a supremely soft feel. The 16x20 pattern gives the hitter superior feel, but is still open enough to help generate lots of spin. The Gravity Team 2023 matches up well from strong beginners to low advanced players. The 104 head size is big enough to help add pace and massive spin to each shot, and small enough to maintain a decent level of maneuverability.
Head Gravity Team 2023 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 104 sq. in. / 671 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 3 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 310
- Flex: 60
- Beam Width: 24 mm / 24 mm / 24 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene, Auxetic
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: Head Hydrosorb Pro
- Head Control Power Index: 600
- Product Code: 235343
RacquetGuys Demo Policy
- There is no fee for demos ordered online for instore pickup
- Each customer may rent up to 3 demos at a time. Orders with more than 3 demos on it will be cancelled.
- Customers must show government issued photo ID upon pickup
- The demo period is for a total of 7 business days from when the racquets are ordered.
- Currently, online demos are only available for instore pickup.
- Racquets not returned on time will be subject to a $10 late fee per day.
- If the racquet is not returned to us, or is returned to us broken due to misuse, the customer will be responsible the full cost of the new frame