ProKennex delivers an all-around frame that suits a very wide range of players with a comfortable but reliable weight. The ProKennex Ki 10 (305g) tennis racquet utilizes round shaft technology to give you a very precise racquet. The round shaft design improves the overall stability as you come through contact. A 16x19 string pattern provides plenty of spin potential for players that want to get their shots diving back into the court or putting wild spin on their serves to get opponents out wide. Kinetic System in the racquet hoop increases power while also lending to the arm-friendly feel of the racquet and creating a more stable string bed - especially on off-center hits or reaction volleys at the net. Players looking to swing hard and fast on the ball can rely on the ProKennex Ki 10 (305g) to help their game and put plenty of movement on their shots.
ProKennex Ki 10 (305g) Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 305 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 330
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 24 mm / 24 mm / 20 mm
- Composition: Spiral Tech Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: ProKennex Synthetic