Scaled down from the heavier 300 grams model, the ProKennex Ki 15 (260g) tennis racquet can still do it all but at a lighter weight. Perfect for players that want to fully customize an extended length racquet with easy power potential, the 260 grams model hits above its weight. Kinetic technology in the racquet hoop provides plenty of stability wile the stiff RA rating helps stabilize heavy shots. From all areas of the court this is a maneuverable racquet that's perfectly suited to a wide range of players. Noticeably lighter at static weight, the even balance adds plow-through. Overall a reliable frame for intermediate players that want some added reach and leverage on their shots, or a perfect choice for experienced players that want a powerful, arm-friendly, extended length racquet.
ProKennex Ki 15 (260g) Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 105 sq. in. / 677 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.5 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.7 oz. / 275 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.2 oz. / 260 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 72
- Beam Width: 25 mm / 25 mm / 25 mm
- Composition: SpiralTech Graphite, Kinetic Mass
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: ProKennex Synthetic