Building off the success of previous Vipers, Salming introduces the Viper 5 for players that want a fast paced shoe with a low profile. The new upper features ViperSKIN, a synthetic lightweight sandwich construction that provides excellent support and stability. An Ergo HeelCup stabilizes your heel for added comfort and fit to help you feel secure in these shoes. Anchoring each step is a tacky outsole that features XR110, an extra sticky compound developed for indoor court surfaces. Overall, the Salming Viper 5 Indoor Court Shoe is a perfect option for any squash, badminton, racquetball or indoor pickleball looking for a performance shoe designed to make you feel faster and more connected to the court.
- RollBar: Increased radius on the inner side of the outer sole, facilitates rolling the foot inwards and toe push off
- T.G.S. 62/75: Torsion Guide System designed with extra stability
- Ergo HeelCup: Stabilize and fixate the heel for a comfortable fit
- LMS: Lightweight integrated dual torsion unit that supports the foot during fast and irregular lateral movements
- XR110: An extra sticky compound on the outsole
- ViperSkin: 3 layer upper construction with a soft mesh at the bottom, towards the foot, microfiber reinforced areas and sealed off with a thin TPU film
- RunLite2: Foam midsole material that offers lower weight and better energy return