The Tecnifibre T-Fight RS 315 tennis racquet delivers plenty of spin and control that fits into a classic frame with plenty of plow-through to help you play a more powerful game. The T-Fight RS 315 features a 98 square inch head with a 16x19 string pattern that plays with excellent spin potential and power. The racquet's head light balance lets you play with plenty of whip and racquet head speed to put more spin and make contact earlier. The frame geometry has a unique 5 sided square design and specific angulation to improve power, control and comfort. The frame layup features Graphite and Dynacore XTC, a combination of materials for improved vibration dampening that provides touch for players that want more precision. Overall, the Tecnifibre T-Fight RS 315 tennis racquet has plenty of speed and power for players that want a control and feel oriented frame.
Tecnifibre T-Fight RS 315 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.7 oz. / 330 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Strung Balance: 7 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 23 mm / 22.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 49 - 55 lbs.
- Grip: Tecnifibre Xtra Feel