Originally released 25 years ago, the Volkl C10 Pro 2022 is a classic player's racquet that provide maximum feel and flexibility. The head light balance gives this heavy racquet added maneuverability from all areas of the court. Through contact, the racquet is very stable and provides precise control and spin potential thanks to the midplus 98 square inch head size and 16x19 string pattern. The C10 Pro 2022 is known for its thin 19 mm constant beam that gives players plenty of feel and response. Volkl's Twin Absorber Handle System provides stability that you can feel on ground strokes from the baseline and volleys as you come in to the net. The Volkl C10 Pro 2022 is a classic player's frame for the modern game.
Volkl C10 Pro 2022 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 630 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 12.2 oz. / 345 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.6 oz. / 330 g.
- Strung Balance: 8 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 330
- Flex: 64
- Beam Width: 19 mm / 19 mm / 19 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Volkl Synthetic
- Product Code: V12602