The Volkl V-Cell 10 (300g) is a thinner-beam players racquet with a new beam shape and taper to give great feel with more power and spin potential than previous models. Combined with the Sensor Handle and VTEX butt cap the Volkl V-Cell 10 (300g) may be the most comfortable racquet in Volkl's light-weight players category. The Volkl V-Cell 10 (300g) puts power and spin together with help from the newly designed Super Grommets with Big Grommet tech for an easy to handle weight which players with very fast swings will appreciate. The new beam design gives those players the confidence to hit their best shots with spin and power in all court positions, all with the control players expect from a Volkl 10.
Volkl V-Cell 10 (300g) Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 630 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 3 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 311
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 20.5 mm / 22.5 mm / 20.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite, V-Cell
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Volkl Synthetic
- Product Code: V10110