The Volkl V-Cell 4 delivers power and lightweight maneuverability in a midplus frame. V-Cell 4 plays with plenty of speed and a soft feel that puts plenty of depth on shots for racquets in this weight range. Featuring Volkl V-Cell, a material that generates a softer but still responsive feel and catapult springs at 3 and 9 o'clock that provides additional power to the 105 square inch head size. Bridging the gap between midplus and oversize racquets, the Volkl V-Cell 4 handles well for all-court players. At net the generous head size provides added motivation to pay aggressive tennis and attack volleys with the larger head size and catapult springs can return off-centre shots with interest. On ground strokes the extended length and open 16x19 string pattern provide very good spin potential to dip shots back into the court and force your opponents into awkward returns. User-friendly with accessible power, the Volkl V-Cell 4 tennis racquet delivers a softer feel than its flex rating indicates with plenty of power.
Volkl V-Cell 4 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 105 sq. in. / 680 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.6 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 288 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.7 oz. / 275 g.
- Strung Balance: 5 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 305
- Flex: 68
- Beam Width: 25 mm / 25 mm / 25 mm
- Composition: Graphite, V-Cell
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Volkl Synthetic