In a word... power! The Volkl V-Cell 9 meets the modern player's demand for added power to punish opponents and push them off the baseline. The combination of V-Cell materials in the frame's layup creates a softer but still responsive feel. To improve comfort, Volkl has included its VTEX butt cap which uses polymer to absorb vibrations. Volkl Super Grommets give the racquet head more dynamic power and spin potential by giving your strings more movement in all directions and compliments the open 16x19 string pattern. Powerful from the baseline and on serve, the Volkl V-Cell 9 delivers punishing shots with a sleek white and red cosmetic.
Volkl V-Cell 9 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.5 oz. / 325 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.9 oz. / 310 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 318
- Flex: 68
- Beam Width: 24 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, V-Cell
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Volkl Synthetic