Players that want more from their racquet can trust the power of the Volkl V1 Classic tennis racquet. The thick beam width of the racquet and large midplus head size (102 square inches) provides plenty of accessible power and redirects heavy shots from your opponents easily whether on full swings or blocks at net. Volkl Big Grommets in the racquet head allows for greater string movement and a larger sweet spot and the dynamic 16x19 string pattern provides added power and spin potential to your game. The V1 Classic has a soft but stable feel and high flex rating that adds to the frame's impressive power potential. A racquet that has a lot of Volkl history behind it, the Volkl V1 Classic is a great frame for beginners and intermediates looking for power.
Volkl V1 Classic Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 102 sq. in. / 660 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 303 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 70
- Beam Width: 25 mm / 22 mm / 28 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Volkl Synthetic