Players that want precision and play on the edge can rely on the Volkl V8 Pro tennis racquet. This frame has the feel and control of a classic player's racquet and delivers the power that the modern game demands. The midplus 100 square inch head size compliments this racquet's 18x20 string pattern to balance power and control. At 305 grams unstrung, the V8 Pro is suitable to a wide range of players but can be customized for specific specs with ease. Packed with Volkl technologies to create a stronger and more comfortable racquet, the V8 Pro is perfectly suited for the modern game. REVA (Revolutionary EVA) is an EVA resin that's in the handle for improved shock absorption. The VTEX butt cap utilizes a polymer silicone material for vibration dampening and improved comfort. With an eye catching all red cosmetic, the Volkl V8 Pro tennis racquet is a standout modern player's frame that plays with excellent stability and control.
Volkl V-Cell 9 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.8 oz. / 305 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 315
- Flex: 66
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 24 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: Graphite, V-Cell
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Volkl Synthetic