The Wilson Clash 26 v2 Junior tennis racquet sets the bar high for design, comfort and game-changing performance in junior rackets. Coated with a rich red finish for a sleek look on the court, this racquet feels remarkably arm-friendly thanks to its FortyFive carbon construction. This layup creates maximum flexibility and stability through the swing, which enables young players to swing aggressively and confidently without spraying the ball. Tip of hoop features revised construction for an enlarged sweet spot, permitting more forgiveness on off-center contact. The Wilson Clash 26 v2 Junior tennis racquet features Agiplast plant-based end cap, bumper and grommets to add an element of sustainability and reduce its overall environmental footprint.
Wilson Clash 26 v2 Junior Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 26 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.2 oz / 260 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 8.6 oz. / 245 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Beam Width: 24.5 mm / 24.5 mm / 24.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Synthetic
- Product Code: WR074610
RacquetGuys Shipping & Pickup Info Page
RacquetGuys Return Center Page