The EZONE 100SL (270g) tennis racquet returns for the 2022 lineup of the EZONE series. This year's EZONE models introduce the 2G-NAMD Speed graphite into the frame to provide enhanced ball speed without sacrificing comfort. Returning technologies and materials include Torayca, a next-generation carbon fiber developed by Toray Industries. The Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) and Liner Tech system, improve comfort, feel, and power. The 270-gram weight makes this a light racquet, just right for beginner players. The open string pattern (16x18) will benefit those looking to hit with loads of topspin. The 100 square-inch head makes this a spin-friendly racquet for baseliners and also helps generate power for a roaring serve. At the net, you'll find this racquet to provide a lot of punch on your volleys. This racquet is perfect for beginner-level players or intermediate players who can't generate lots of pace on their own.
Yonex EZONE 100SL (7th Gen.) Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.0 oz. / 285 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 270 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 306
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 23.8 mm / 26.5 mm / 22.5 mm
- Composition: 2G-NAMD Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 18 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 40 - 55 lbs.
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic
- Product Code: 22EZONE100SLF