Generate extreme spin, and create chaos for opponents, with the 2022 incarnation of the Head Extreme Tour 2022 tennis racquet. Endorsed by Matteo Berrettini, this racquet has been upgraded with innovative Auxetic technology for an outstanding, crisp impact feel, and is ideal for tournament players looking to dictate with optimal spin and power. Along with a shaft that helps create extra spin, the Extreme Tour has unique spin grommets which allow more string movement and a powerful trampoline effect on impact with the ball. Extreme performance comes with a fresh, daring design, that will be sure to get your opponent's head spinning.
Head Extreme Tour 2022 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.8 oz. / 305 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 23 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene Inside
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 52 - 62 lbs.
- Grip: Head Hydrosorb Pro
- Control Power Index: 500
- Product Code: 235302
RacquetGuys Demo Policy
- There is no fee for demos ordered online for instore pickup
- Each customer may rent up to 3 demos at a time. Orders with more than 3 demos on it will be cancelled.
- Customers must show government issued photo ID upon pickup
- The demo period is for a total of 7 business days from when the racquets are ordered.
- Currently, online demos are only available for instore pickup.
- Racquets not returned on time will be subject to a $10 late fee per day.
- If the racquet is not returned to us, or is returned to us broken due to misuse, the customer will be responsible the full cost of the new frame