The US Open 19" Junior racquet is a perfect starter racquet for your child, typically for kids under the age of 5. Whether on the court, backyard, driveway, beach or in the living room, it's never too early to have your child getting accustomed to swinging a racquet - practice makes perfect.
Wilson US Open 19 Junior Tennis Racquet Specs
- Head Size: 82 sq. in. / 529 sq. cm.
- Length: 19 in.
- Strung Weight: 6.4 oz. / 180 g.
- Balance: 2 Pts. Head Light
- Composition: Graphite Composite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 17 Crosses
- Racquet Cover Not Included